Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bill Kaulitz

I love his hairstyle and jacket here.
The black gloves and the gray top and vest really rock.

I love the top, jacket and top. I dislike the boots , because it ruins the whole look.


Love the chunky ring and pose here.



Sexy-everything is perfect in this pic-wristband, vest, make up etc.




I wonder if his eyelashes are real or false-cool shades.


The white top with the black lines is really one of a kind.




A man can never go wrong with a white shirt.




I love his hair and trousers here.



His profile is perfect here, although his sleeves r hideous.



Sexy..


The vest is unique...it can be worn with a white or black shirt...the jewellery here further enhances the vest.


This piece of clothing looks real good with a black tight tee...I like the way he matched it with the trousers.












2 comments: